Experienced HypnoBirthing Teacher, Doula and Coach
About the instructor
This Infinite Birth course allows you to learn about how you can be calm, safe and enjoy a relaxed birth. Delivered via Zoom so you can rest in the comfort of your home, especially vital at the moment as the world is socially distancing.
I have been advising and inspiring parents about birth with meaningful antenatal education via my Calm HypnoBirthing classes in SE London and via my online classes & courses.
It is my mission to share the techniques and coping skills of HypnoBirthing with mums-to-be and their birth partners.
Working with expectant mothers, fathers and babies is a tremendous privilege, and I am committed to helping you to achieve the calm, comfortable birth you want.
Phone: +44 7886 904589
My Best ever Birth Preparation course, birthed and ready for You xx
This course is my best one yet, I know because it's all I would need and want for birth preparation. HypnoBirthing, Coaching, Breath work, NLP, Clean language, Nutrition, Pregnancy Yoga.... All taught Live. Oh yeah, join us for a 4 week course.
I will teach 8, 90 minute classes on Thursday evenings and Sunday evenings UK 8PM-9:30PM (UK Time)
On Wednesdays at UK 3PM the beautiful, talented, Birth Doula and Yoga teacher Alexa Dean is teaching 90 minutes of pregnancy yoga.
I am only working with people I know and trust to bring this amazing content live.
My partner, Andy Coley will be teaching one of the sessions to Birth Partners, covering language, advocacy for the Birthing woman and how to meet her needs.
My long time Facebook Group support and friend Jeanie Kennedy is going to host 3 sessions of additional HypnoBirthing hypnotherapy. AND... a Birth Trauma debrief session for those of you who need that.
Tasha D'Cruz will host two Nourish Yourself, Nourish your Baby sessions - Nutrition low down. Super, super important for us women during pregnancy, post birthing and for life.
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, starting 29th November 2020 with a break over Christmas
All lessons and chapters in this course will then be available in this website, the idea is to join in and watch live with your Birth Partner LIVE using Zoom
For Non-UK birthers
Everything in this course is relevant, no matter where you are located, I have a number of clients in the USA, Australia and beyond and you will have access to the course as well.
Payment can also be made via PayPal online or via Transferwise if required, contact me for more info on this.
Note: All sessions will be recorded and available in your secure class area. You'll also have the opportunity to submit a question for Q&A if you are in a timezone that doesn't quite work for the live sessions.
- Session 1 with Sophie Kirkham (Sunday 29th November)
- Hypnosis Session 1 with Jeanie Kennedy (Tuesday 1st December)
- Pregnancy Yoga Session with Alexa Dean (Wednesdays 2nd, 9th & 16th December & 6th January)
- Session 2 with Sophie Kirkham (Thursday 3rd December)
- Session 3 with Sophie Kirkham & Tasha D'Cruz (Sunday 6th December)
- Hypnosis Session 2 with Jeanie Kennedy (Tuesday 8th December)
- Post Birth Nutrition - the first 1,000 days with Tasha D'Cruz (Wednesday 9th December)
- Session 4 with Sophie Kirkham (Thursday 10th December)
- Session 5 with Sophie Kirkham (Sunday 13th December)
- Hypnosis Session 3 with Jeanie Kennedy (Tuesday 15th December)
- Session 6 with Andy Coley (Thursday 17th December)
- Session 7 with Sophie Kirkham (Sunday 20th December)
- Session 8 with Sophie Kirkham (Sunday 3rd January)
- Session 9 with Sophie Kirkham (Thursday 7th January)